Conditions of Use
Intellectual Property Rights
2. You may use and download a single copy of any information included in the website for your own personal or internal business purposes, provided that you do not:
(a) deface or remove any copyright notices or trade marks in any website information downloaded or copied by you from this website;
(b) compile or extract website information from this website for the purpose of making such information available to others with a view to a profit or for a fee or other consideration; or
(c) use any trade mark in a manner that is reasonably considered by Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd, its suppliers or licensors to be a misuse or appropriation of that trade mark.
3. If you download any software from the website, including any files, images, code and data (collectively, the "Software"), the Software is licensed to you by Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd or its licensors. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd and its licensors do not transfer title to the Software or any intellectual property rights in the Software, to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal with the Software.
Third Party Material
1. This website may include third party material, advertising, promotions and/or links to third party websites. Any dealings you have with a third party are solely between you and that third party.
2. While Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd has taken reasonable care to ensure that third parties are reputable, Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd is not responsible for the content of, and does not provide any warranty or representation in relation to:
(a) any third party material or promotion;
(b) the conduct or performance of any third party supplier or the quality, suitability, legality or availability of their products or services; or
(c) any information provided by any third party supplier on this website or on its own website.
3. The inclusion of any link or third party material, advertising or promotion does not imply Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd's endorsement of, or any association with, the third party.
1. If you register to be a member or registered user of this website, additional information and forums may be made available to you. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd may decline to register you, or terminate your registration, as a member or registered user of this website for any reason and is not obliged to state such reason.
2. You are responsible for keeping your login information, including your log-in ID and password, secret and secure. You agree not to permit any other person to use your log-in information or to access any services or information provided to you as a member or registered user of our website. You agree not to disclose (directly or indirectly) any information that may allow a third person to gain access to any services or information provided to you as a member or registered user of this website.
3. Any on-line forums are made available to you for the purpose of sharing information, advice and opinions. The information, advice and opinions expressed in any forum do not necessarily reflect the views of Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd and Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd does not review such information, advice or opinions for accuracy.
4. You will ensure that all information you submit to this website:
(a) Is not misleading, deceptive, defamatory, offensive, obscene, illegal, indecent, unlawful or objectionable;
(b) does not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person; and
(c) does not breach any statute, regulation, by-law or other legal obligation.
5. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd may remove any information submitted by you to any forum or other part of this website at its discretion, including where that information is, in Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd's opinion, in breach of clause 4.
1. You must not attempt to:
(a) use any device, including any software or routine, which interferes with the normal operation of this website;
(b) take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd's servers or other computer equipment, or the computer equipment of Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd's internet service providers;
(c) use any software, programme, algorithm, methodology or other automatic device, including any spider, robot, or otherwise, to monitor, copy, collect or harvest any data, information or content found on this site, or use any manual process for the same purpose;
(d) damage, interfere with or harm this website, or any network or system underlying or connected to this website, in any way whatsoever;
(e) amend any information contained on this website, unless you are expressly permitted by Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd to do so; or
(f) reverse engineer or decompile the website or any software comprising or underlying this website.
This website is controlled and operated by Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd from its New Zealand offices. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in your location. If you access this website from outside of New Zealand you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1. The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Without limiting the above, Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd does not warrant that the website or functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials and information in this site or the results of their use.
Limitation of Liability
1. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd and its representatives shall not have any liability to you (whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) in relation to your use of, or the inability to use, this website or any of the materials on this site, even if Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd or an Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. The above exclusions and limitations will have no effect to the extent that such liability cannot be so limited or excluded under any applicable law.
Governing Law and Invalidity
1. The customer will be deemd to have accepted the goods unless the Customer notifies Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd in writing within fourteen days (14) of delivery of the goods, citing the packing slip numbers and date. The Customer is liable for all freight and insurance costs of returns. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd shall repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the goods, if applicable, in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. No credit will be given on custom made goods.
2. The Customer will be charged a 10% restocking fee against the credit that may be issued, excluding freight and insurance costs.
3. No claim will be recognised unless returned goods are saleable, undamaged, and not shop soiled.
1. A standard freight charge of $5.00 +gst per item will be added to each order. This charge will be viewable at the final stage of the checkout. Actual freight costs will be calculated and charged at time of dispatch and may vary from the standard calculation. If additional costs are incurred the Customer wil be notified prior to dispatch.
2. Deliveries will be made to the delivery point specified at the time of placing your order, by our contracted freight company. Signature will be required on delivery of goods. Delivery times vary depending on final delivery point.
1. It is at Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd's discretion as to whether we will accept cancellation of an order. To cancell an order you must contact us via telephone to discuss prior to dispatch of that order. Once the order has been dispatched for delivery, then you may return the relevant products in accordance with our Refund/Return policy.
2. Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd shall, without any liability, and without any prejudice to any other right it has in law or equity, have the right by notice to suspend or cancel in whole or in part any contract for the supply of Goods or services to the Customer if the Customer fails to pay any money owing or the Customer commits an act of bankruptcy as defined in section 19 of the Insolvency Act 1967.
We are unable to ship outside of New Zealand for website orders. For all export enquiries please contct Segno Safety (NZ) Ltd directly.